http://mybannermaker.co.uk

Wednesday 6 June 2012

RECOMMENDATIONS AND PRANKS.


          Hi, it’s me! Well, d’uh, it’s MY blog and I have a LOT to talk about! I really wanna show you some stuff that I think you’ll LOL at xx
                                               It’s an awesome song.
                                        It’s totes amaze and it really shows people r awshummm!!
                    This brings me all my inspiration for my art, I live for art.

      That’s it 4 2day in my ugghhhhh! Watcha call it...ah.ah...ah....a... oh I don’t know but still that’s that
I wanna talk to yu bout msp, my job is pranking.
If yu read this and stuff comments and follows, I won’t prank yu, 1) cos u dun me a favah 2) u’ll know bout it. My genius prankster bestie, Berthalott, mostly cums up wivv the prank ideas, leapord ghecko LOL) Don’t ask...
I think I’ll rund off now, Buh Byee! Oh, I rember the word, it' recomendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment