http://mybannermaker.co.uk

Sunday 18 March 2012

On my last post I ended with 'cute and funny' things!
Here are some more that I found before we move on! :)

                      In case you cant see it it says, '
THIS IS FLUFFY'
'HE IS THE DESTROYER OF OUR WORLDS' Lolzz!
       NEXT!
                                             Looka the guilt on his face! It's so lol!

Next category! STUFF THAT'S SO NOT FUNNY, IT'S LAUGHABLE!
       
Why are some jokes painfully funny?
It's the punchline! How BAD is That! Our generation should be updated!


I can't find anymore...
But I need mony and I won't stop until I get it! et me money or I will.......um......get it myself?

I was looking at unfunny jokes and this came up

 ??? Its kinda funny but still wawt the fudgerz? I'd lol if I drove past dat!


I think I shud say byezie bye so


BYEZIE BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment